Terms and Conditions
- Entry valid on purchase of Dunlop branded tyres purchased at participating Dunlop Zone stores only. No other branded tyre purchase will be considered.
- Each Dunlop tyre purchased from a participating Dunlop Zone during the competition period qualifies for one entry. A separate SMS will need to be sent for each entry. Any entrants sms’ing more entries than qualifying tyres purchased will be disqualified.
- 5 Finalists will be drawn through an audited random procedure to go forward to the Grand Prize draw.
- The 5 Finalists will be contacted on the cell number used to enter the competition. Apollo Tyres SA will attempt to contact each Finalist at least 3 times telephonically. If a Finalist is not able to be reached or does not make contact with Apollo Tyres SA within 7 days of the first notification, their place will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible Finalist. This decision will be at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The 5 Finalists must provide proof of purchase and valid proof of identification when claiming their prize.
- The 5 Finalists will each be awarded a trip for 2 to the TopGear Festival Durban 2013 from 15 - 16 June 2013 where they will stand a chance to win the Grand Prize of the Jaguar XF. The package includes domestic flights, transfers, accommodation, TopGear tickets and meals. Other expenses incurred will be for the Finalists’ accounts.
- One Finalist will win the Grand Prize of a Jaguar XF through a series of random draws to be advised at the time of the Grand Prize draw. The illustrated Jaguar model may be substituted for one of similar specification. The Grand Prize will come with Jaguar’s standard warranty cover. Insurance of the Grand Prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The Grand Prize will be available to the Grand Prize winner no later than the 31st July 2013, to be collected from a Jaguar dealer nominated by the Grand Prize winner.
- Finalists who cannot attend the TopGear weekend may nominate another person to attend the draw on
their behalf; however, if drawn as the final winner the prize will be awarded to the original entrant. The Finalist/nominated person must be at the draw at an agreed time and place or they will forfeit their
opportunity to participate.
- The Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner may be requested to be photographed and identified in any
media in which the competition receives exposure.
- None of the prizes are redeemable for cash, and the Grand Prize is also not negotiable or transferable.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such a termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no right to recourse against the Promoter and affiliated companies.
- The competition is not open to the employees and their immediate families of:
Apollo Tyres, Dunlop Zone or their advertising and promotional agencies.
- Entries open on 18 March 2013 and close 28 April 2013.
- All entrants FROM SOUTH AFRICA will be required to sms their name, store details from where they purchased the tyre/s, and invoice number to 32633. Each SMS costs R1, free minutes don’t apply.
- All entrants FROM NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, LESOTHO AND SWAZILAND will be required to sms their name, store details from where they purchased the tyre/s, and invoice number to +12407542459. Each SMS is charged at international SMS rates, free minutes don’t apply.
- Finalists will be announced by 09 May 2013 and will be posted on www.dunlopzone.com
- All Finalists will be required to sign an indemnity form and general agreement prior to travel indemnifying Apollo Tyres South Africa (Pty) Ltd and affiliated partners from any damages, either financially or physically, that may result from their participation in the draw.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and be in possession of a valid drivers licence.
- The Grand Prize winner will need to sign an indemnity form and general agreement indemnifying Apollo Tyres South Africa, Jaguar SA and any affiliated partners against any damages, either financially or physically, that may result from the use of the prize awarded.